Devon is one of the most beautiful counties in England and we are very lucky to have the stunning Berry House for you to rent in North Devon for big parties, holidays and corporate events. But why should you stay in North Devon?
- Hartland: This coastline is brimming with wild scenery and dramatic cliffs. It is world recognised as an area of outstanding natural beauty, providing a paradise for walkers and those wishing to explore the coastlines and open moors. Hartland Abbey is perfect for those who wish a tranquil day out in this pretty valley. Explore it’s beautiful gardens and the Abbey with it’s fine collection of art and memorabilia (open Sunday to Thursday).
- Hartland Village: Unspoilt and charming are the best words to describe this rural village that has been a key part of social and community life for over a thousand years. As with any traditional village you will find local shops, friendly pubs, cafes, restaurants but most of all history and lots of heritage!
- Water Sports: The North Devon coastline boasts superb sandy beaches and rugged coastlines that are fantastic for water sport activities. We can arrange these activities for you during your stay at our country house. There are many activities to try in Devon even at beginner level such as surfing, windsurfing, kayaking, coasteering and more.
- For the Family: Whatever the weather in North Devon there are plenty of activities to entertain the family including children. Explore under the sea at Ilfracombe Aquarium, see the animals and dinosaurs at Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park or get adventurous at The Milky Way Adventure Park in Clovelly. More activities can be found at http://www.northdevon.com/things-to-do/ including Quince Honey Farm, The Big Sheep, Watermouth Castle and more.
- Clovelly: Hanging on a 400ft cliff, the cobbled streets of this world famous fishing village were once seenwith donkeys transporting people and goods up the steep hill. Dating back to the 14th century, the quay has an abundance of history surrounding it with tales of snuggling and pirates. The charming village is still traffic free, boats stunning views and has a fantastic maritime atmosphere.
- Exmoor: Exmoor National Park is a remarkable area to explore with breath taking scenery. Discover streams, rivers, woodland, farmland and steep cliffs on your journey through this beautiful part of North Devon.
If you would like to rent Berry House for a large house party, big family holiday or corporate event, more information can be found here: –https://www.thebighouseco.com/page/BerryHouse/